Monday, October 7, 2013

Tank Riders

One morning I was playing Tank Riders.  My tank was  nearing the end of the level.  Boom I won.  "Time for the next." I said.  I got in and the round started.  No tanks were in the area.  I zoomed around a corner and dodged a bullet.  Bang, enemy neutralized.  Up ahead there was another corner.  This time I was ready.  I drove out and shot the tank before it even saw me.  It exploded and a rocket fell out.  "Yes!" I said.  I picked it up and zoomed to the other side of the arena.  In front of me was the biggest tank I had ever seen.  BANG BANG BANG, the ground around me exploded.  I raced back the charged.  BANG BANG, BANG BANG BANG.  I dodged and fired repeatedly.  BANG BANG BANG BOOM.  The tank blew up and I was teleported back to the game room.  "I won I won I won!" I chanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment