Monday, October 21, 2013

Paint Ball Party ■ Part 1

It was a sunny Sunday afternoon at my house.  I was putting on extra shirts and better pants.  In a couple minutes I would be going to my friend Storm's birthday party.  I walked down the stairs and got my shoes on.  I raced outside and found my mom climbing into our car.  I hopped in and buckled up.  The engine started and we backed out of our driveway.  "I can't wait!" I yelled excitedly. "I get to go paint balling for my first time!"  We drove around a corner and stopped at a grey house.  The house belonged to the Galloways.  The Galloways were some of Storm's friends and they were going to drive with me to the Arena.  We got out and a woman and two kids came out of the front.  "Hello." she said.  "Hi." I replied.  "I'm Mrs. Galloway and these are my kids, Paul, and Charlie." she said.  My mom chatted with her a little bit and then she said "Come this way."  I followed Paul and Charlie to a pickup truck and we all got in.  Paul and I sat in the back and Mr. Galloway and Charlie sat up front.  Mr. Galloway turned on the radio and we started to move.  We chatted a little but mostly listened to the comedy program that was playing.  After a while we arrived at a setup that looked like a border between states.  We paid a fee and then drove through.  Past the border like thing was a huge parking lot with a super mart on one side.  A sign said Lone Wolf Paint balling this way →.
We drove down and saw a a fence with loads of people dressed up in camo holding all sorts of paint ball guns.  "This is it!" said Mr Galloway.

No comments:

Post a Comment