Thursday, October 3, 2013

MCReloaded

One late Saturday night I was playing MCReloaded with my friend Kyle.  We reached the drop zone and jumped out of our plane.  We hit the ground and ran as bullets rained over our heads.  We hid in a hotel and I found a chest.  In it was a P90.  We ran back out side to hide and we almost got shot.  I hid behind a building and jumped out blasting three of the enemies.  We ran to a bank and hid on the roof.  We waited a while and then a soldier with an AK-47 jumped out from behind a lamp post and nearly shot us off of the bank.  He walked inside and we heard him climbing the stairs.  I tossed a grenade down and it blew up.  We came down and found all of his stuff on the floor.  Kyle picked up his AK-47 and we ran out.  Outside we saw soldiers coming out of a building.  We tossed some grenades and ran.  Bang, it was all over.  We had won!

No comments:

Post a Comment