Thursday, October 31, 2013

Paint Ball Party / Published Story

FOOSH FOOSH FOOSH!  Paintballs soared by my head.  That was close I thought.  Nicolae and I ran through a ditch.  BLAM BLAM BLAM!
"Turn around!" I shouted.  We ran back looking for cover.
"There, lets hide in that sniper tower." Nicolae said.
BANG BANG BANG!  The walls of the tower were splattered with paint.  We ducked behind the tower and climbed up.  We were entirely closed in by green painted walls.  BLAM BLAM BLAM.  We ducked behind the walls and waited.  We jumped up but the sniper was well out of range.
This reminds of the many times when my brother and I run around our house with Nerf guns shooting at each other.
"We need to get down and hit him from closer."  I said.
We ran down and hid behind a close by structure.  He hasn't seen us yet I thought.
"GO!" I yelled.
We ran out and ducked behind another wall closer that the last.
SPLAT!
That was close I thought.
"Almost there." Nicolae said.
  The ref yelled "Game over."
"What?" I said.
Leo had secretly gone and captured the flag and made it to the enemies territory.
"We won." Leo shouted.
I released the breath that I had been holding.
"Yes!" Nicolae and I said.
We walked out of the arena.  I took one last look at the paint splattered mesh walls that surrounded our victory ground then followed the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment