Friday, October 25, 2013

Paint Ball Party ■ Part 3 The Game

We stopped at a mesh wall.  The referee briefed us about the rules and where the dead box was and then we were led in.  We got divided up into teams and led to our separate sides.  "Nicolae come with me over to that little board, it would be perfect for sniping." I said.  "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, GO GO GO GO GO!"  The ref yelled.  Nicolae and I ran to the board and waited.  BANG BANG BANG.  Shots hit the board.  We started firing at the assaulter.  He ran off.  We kept shooting and ducking until Mr. Galloway came up and hid right on front of us twenty feet away from our hiding place.  BANG BANG BANG.  Nicolae and I opened fire.  We nailed him right in the rear end.  "Yes!" I shouted  He put his gun above his head and walked of the field.  We waited for a long time looking all around us but no one came.  Then some of our team members walked out in front of us.  We followed and looked for the last survivors.  Someone came out we shot at him and he said he was out of ammo.  The game ended and we walked out.  "Whew," I said "these masks sure are stuffy."  I pulled off the mask.  "Can we go again." I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment