Thursday, February 6, 2014

Mad Scientist

Yesterday I was invited to the kitchen of a babbling inventor you escaped from a black hole in space.  I walked up to the door and pressed to oversize doorbell.  The inventor opened the door and said "Come in!"  He had a large blue cyborg eyepiece over his left eye.  I stepped in and looked around.  There were all sorts of high-tech equipment lying around.  He brought me to his kitchen and told me to sit down.  I sat down on a floating chair with buttons all over it.  I pressed the up arrow and I started floating higher.  I pressed the down arrow and started to lower.  "Have some chips!" said the mad scientist.  He handed me a metal box with flashing buttons all over it.  I pressed the button that said chips.  A speech bubble came out and floated above the top of the box.  It read "What type of chips would you like?"  "Big, Mexican ones."  I said.  Instantly a bowl of big, Mexican chips appeared with a little bowl of guacamole sitting next to them.  I tried the chip and dip.  They were the best chips I ever had.  They tasted like the chips of my dreams.  I gobbled them all down quickly and asked for some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment