Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Top 3 funniest Movies I have seen

In this post I will tell you about the top three funniest movies I remember seeing.  I will try not to spoil anything so the descriptions will be short.

1. Anchorman 2 (I didn't see the first.)

2. Austin Powers

3. The Pink Panther

These were all very hilarious movies.  I don't remember much of Austin Powers because I was a lot younger when I saw it that I am now.

Anchorman 2 is about Ron Burgundy and his news team.  His news team is very bad.  It is a very hilarious movie with loads of funny stuff.

Austin Powers is another hilarious movie where he is an "International Man of Mystery" or kind of a spy.  He does loads of funny stuff and there are more than one movie in that series.

The Pink Panther is about a fail of an inspector called inspector Clouseau.  He is solving a mystery and he fails many things.

Anchorman 2 Scene
Fight Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment