Monday, January 19, 2015

Attack of the Jetpack Llamas

ZOOM!  A jetpack llama swooped past me biting a random person on front of me.  Jetpacks had been attacking Detroit for the past few days.  They would bite a person and then carry him off to their den.  The llamas would drink oil so there jetpack would always be full.  Now oil and gas prices are rising so they are now over $4.00.  The jetpack llamas also had machine guns on their backs.  The llama swooped away with the person in his mouth.  Then the llama started shooting random buildings with his machine guns.  A whole horde of llamas swooped in and took a ton of people.  I started running to the nearest building but then my feet lift off the ground.  A llama has got me.  We are flying across the river.  I start kicking and hitting and the llama drops me into the water.  Then the whole horde of llamas came swooping at me.  I dove under water to try to get away but a llama grabbed me before I could go 2 feet.  It pulled me out of the water and brought me over the the rest of the llamas.  Then like a flock of birds in the sky, the llamas flew way up into the clouds.  I coudn't see the ground anymore and I was very scared.  The llamas kept flying higher and higher until the oxygen level was so low I could barely breath.  The llamas flew out past the atmosphere and into space.  The llamas were giving off a strange heat and that heat saved me from freezing to death.  There was no air and I couldn't breathe.  I had to hold my breath.  The llamas were flying straight towards the moon.  I thought that there nest was on Earth but I was wrong.  On the surface of the moon I saw thousands of llamas milling around and huddling near campfires.  As we came close they all started looking up and licking their lips.  They were going to eat me!

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment