Tuesday, January 6, 2015

MicroDrones

It was Christmas day and we were sitting in our grandparents house waiting for our uncle to arrive.  I was at the house with my mom, dad, brother, grandma, and grandpa.  Our uncle was going to arrive and then we would eat dinner then open our presents.  A van pulled into the driveway.  It was our uncle.
"He's here!" I shouted.
He came in with loads of presents.  I had expected just 1 or 2 for each person but there was much more than that.  He unloaded his van and then after saying hello it was time for dinner.  We were having a type of stew that was really good.  I had just got braces so it was a little hard to eat but I managed.
After dinner it was time for presents.  He had brought so many and I couldn't wait to open them.  We went and sat on the couch and brought all the presents over and sorted them.  My pile had at least ten presents.

Not finished

No comments:

Post a Comment