Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thanks Giving

SLAP!
"Ow!" I shouted.
My cousins and I were playing in our aunt's basement on thanksgiving.  We had 5 cousins there.  3 of them are my dad's brother's kids, and 2 of them were my dad's sister's kids.  My uncle Will had kids named Sam, Tessa, and Alex.  Sam was the oldest and is only five days younger that me.  Tessa is one year younger that me, and Alex is a few years younger than me.  My aunt Dawn had 2 kids that are in collage.  There names were Nicole and Mathew.
"AHH!"
I got knocked down onto a pile of pillows and Alex jumped on me.
"RAR!" he shouted whiled he bashed me with a pillow.  
I rolled away and grabbed a ball.  Then I threw it at Sam as he attacked my little brother Zane.
"I'm bored." Sam complained. "Let's play dodge ball."
"Sure." I said. "This can be the line right here, and we can have equal balls on each side."
We gathered up the balls and distributed them equally while Tessa made the line out of pillows.
"Ready. Set. Go"
We raced to some of the pillows and grabbed them to use as shields.  A ball went whizzing by my head and I ducked.  I looked up and a ball was flying at my face.  I held up the shield and it bounced of harmlessly.
"Huddle!" I shouted while dodging a ball.
Our team formed a little circle with the shields facing outwards.
"We can gather up the balls and store them here and then when we have most of the we can charge and try to get them all out." I said.
We got back into our positions and started gathering all the balls.  Our storage place was behind one of the 2 pillars on our side.  We had 3/4 of the balls and were getting more every minute.  Finally we had almost all of the balls.
"Charge!" I screamed.
We ran the the pillar and grabbed the balls then ran to the line and threw like crazy.  BAM!  Zane was out.  1 to go.  It was Sam.  FWOOSH!  A ball zoomed by my head.  We ran out of balls and now Sam had all the balls.  He chucked them and got Alex out.  It was just Me and Tessa on our team.  Sam chucked the ball at me and I caught it.  We had won!

No comments:

Post a Comment