Monday, November 24, 2014

Thanks Giving Poem

I am thankful for my computer. It lets me do my school work.
I am thankful for my bed. It gives me a comfortable place to sleep.
I am thankful for my school. It helps me learn.

I am thankful for my lake cottage. It gives me a place where I can go and relax.
I am thankful for my aunt's house. It gives us a place to be with our cousins on thanksgiving.
I am thankful for my dad's dad's house. It gives me a fun place to be with my grandparents.

I am thankful for my grandparents. They always give me a place to stay where I can have fun.
I am thankful for my cats. They always keep me company.
I am thankful for my brother. He will always play with me when I am bored.

I am most thankful for my parents.
They give me food and comfort and a place where I can eat and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment