Monday, May 11, 2015

Pressure Plate

Today when I got home from school, I made a pressure plate.  It took me about 30-45 minutes to do it but it was pretty easy.  I'm not going to show you how to do it in this post but if I have time to, I will make a Youtube video about how to do it.  It is a very simple contraption but it still took work to think up a way to do it and then put that thought into action.  I made it so that when you step on it or press it hard with your hand, it will activate a motor.  It does need a battery but that doesn't matter because if you were setting a trap you could hide the battery or just use really long wires so the battery would be out of site.  Here is a picture.  [It is very low quality because I had to use the camera on my computer and not the phone]

You have to step on the cardboard part for it to work.  You could also make it activate an alarm that makes a loud beeping noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment