Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Electrical Equipment

Well, my post about the pressure plate is attracting a lot of attention so I might do more of my posts about electrical things like that.  Sorry that I forgot to post yesterday but I just didn't feel like it.  The good thing about people liking my posts about electrical stuff is that I like doing electrical stuff.  I am going to try to make a video about how to make a pressure plate tonight then I will post it to Youtube and post the video to my blog tomorrow.  I am having a problem with building all these things, and that problem is that I have run out of wires.  That means I have to roll up big strips a aluminum foil.  Using those materials is not very good because the wires are very clunky and difficult to attach the normal wires.  If you want to see my post about the pressure plate the click HERE to get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment