Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Zombies

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.  I was running down a dimly lit street.  5 or 6 zombies were chasing me.  I ran up to a door and knocked.  The door opened and a zombie stared down at me.  "AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I shouted again.  I ran until I found an abandoned shop.  The shop was filled with explosives.  I grabbed C4, dynamite, and a rocket launcher.  I rushed out and aimed the rocket launcher at the center of the group of zombies.  Bang!  The zombies were hurled into the air and smashed against the sides of the nearest buildings.  More zombies appeared out of doorways and started chasing me.  Then a wizard floated in on a magic carpet and blasted all the zombies to smithereens.  "Hop on!" he shouted down at me.  I jumped up and we zoomed off down the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment