Sunday, March 2, 2014

Canadian Goose

One early Sunday morning I was walking on a path that I had walked down many times before.  I was reaching a bend in the path and I was about to walk around it when I looked at the sky and saw a huge castle with a rocket booster floating above me.  It started to land on the path a few miles down.  I jogged towards the castle hardly even noticing the wonderful summer landscape around me.  In just under 20 minutes I had reached the castle.  Around it was a moat that must have floated along with it because it had never been there before today.  As I got closer a little mechanical CCTV camera popped out of the wall.  "Who is there?" it asked in an inhuman voice.  "Tate is here." I replied.  Suddenly the CCTV camera shot back into the wall and I heard a little conversation.  It shot back out and said "Enter.".  The drawbridge fell across the moat and I stepped over it.  I walked into the courtyard on the inside of the castle.  There were thousands of trees everywhere.  This is huge I thought to my self.  Then a goose on jetpacks flew in from the sky and landed right in front of me.  "Hi!" it screamed.  "Um, hi." I said much more quietly than the goose.  "Bye!" it shouted again and flew off to the other end of the courtyard.  I followed it as best as I could.  It beat me to the other end by nearly 5 minutes and was trying to open the gate when I arrived.  "Who are you?" I asked the goose.

No comments:

Post a Comment