Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Zombie Apocalypse

The button sat on a table in front of me.  This button had the power to change the world forever.  One press or that button and the deadly zombie virus PX-42 would be released into the world.  If you inhale the virus you would transform into a zombie in a matter of days.  I sat staring at the button wondering why I was here.  I had asked my captors why they had brought me here but they wouldn't tell me anything.  I glanced at the locked door behind me.  It was a mechanical metal door that could only be opened from the outside.  I yawned and hoped they would let me out soon.  The door glided open and a security guard came in holding a tray of food.  He handed it to me and turned to leave but the stopped.  "When are you going to press the button?" he asked.  "Never!" I replied.  "You better press it soon or we'll find someone else to do it and we'll lock you up in the prison."   He walked out of the room and the door closed behind him.  Well it's all me again I thought to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment