Tuesday, September 8, 2015

First Day

It was the first day of school and it was very boring because we had to sit around and listen to the teachers talk about stuff.  We already have almost half an hour of homework, so I hope we don't get too much more.  I have my swim practice in half an hour and it goes from 6 to 8.  I quit my old team which was Atlantis (BBA) , and now I am on The Dolphins (BBD).  They are a lot better (I think).
I really like windows 10.  One of the things I like most about it is Cortona.  She is kind of like Siri.  She can open things and check the weather and set a timer and define things for you.  She is very useful.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tate, my name is also Tate. It seems this is the last post on your blog and I find old internet stuff really interesting. How old are you now? How old were you when you started this blog?

    ReplyDelete