Thursday, March 19, 2015

Icons

If you ever want to get customized icons that you can put on your desktop, then read this post and you can find out how.  At first when I tried to do this, I just changed the file type of a JPEG picture to an ICO icon file.  Then I tried using it for an icon, but it didn't work.  Later I went on the internet and searched up "icon converter."  I clicked on the first result.  It took me to converticon.com.  On converticon, you select a picture then press convert, and it will convert it into an icon for you.  After that, go to a shortcut that you want to change.  Then you right click it and select properties.  On the properties window, go on the shortcut tab and click change icon.  On there go and find your icon.  Then all you have to do is save it.

No comments:

Post a Comment